Monday, February 24, 2014

Computers are changing human interaction


I thought this picture was funny because i have actually seen this happen before when i was babysitting my neighbors kid. The funny thing is when i wasn't looking at the screens i thought that they were playing a video game. But when i actually looked at the screen i was shocked at what i saw. They were just talking to each other. They were really on Facebook, which they should not have being a very young age, and texting each other. I made them get off the computer, an go outside. They were upset, but i didnt care. They will thank me later. The children today are so caught up in their technology that they have even forgotten how to talk to each other in person. It disgusts me so much. I wish our generation and future generations could change. Sadly that is a dream that will probably not come true, because technology is always advancing and making everyday life "easier". But i hope one day we can all come together and change. 

1 comment:

  1. #4 I thought this picture was a great representation of your topic. With the kids sitting back to back it sums this issue up. I've been with people that hang out together and text each other when they are right there in person. I also agree with you that Children are so caught up in their technology. That's crazy that those kids are so young and already exposed to Facebook. I wasn't on Facebook until the end of 8th grade.

    ReplyDelete